Our free workshops are held in person at the HALCO office/Specialty Legal Clinic Co-op, 55 University Avenue, 15th Floor, Toronto. (just south of King Street West and the fully accessible St. Andrew subway station):
- HIV Disclosure and the Law: Criminal and Public Health Issues workshop, on Thursday October 27, 2016, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Presenter Ryan Peck (HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer)
- Canadian Immigration: Sponsoring Your Family workshop, on Tuesday November 8 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Presenter: Clare McMullen-Crummey (HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- Receiving Money while on ODSP workshop, Wednesday November 16 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Presenter: Matthew Malott (HALCO Articling Student).
- Medical Assistance in Dying workshop, Tuesday November 22 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Presenter: Amy Wah (HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- Canada’s Medical Marijuana (marihuana) Laws workshop, on Wednesday November 30 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Presenter: Khalid Janmohamed (HALCO Staff Lawyer).
Everyone is welcome but space is limited so Registration is required.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889 (or FAX to 416-340-7248)
Please avoid wearing scents or fragrances when coming to our offices. If you require disability accommodation, please contact us. We regret that our budget does not permit us to provide refreshments or transportation assistance.
For more information or to request other workshops, please contact us.
You can find all the information in this printable flyer (pdf): www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/HALCO_Free_Workshop_Series_2016-Oct-Nov.pdf.