HALCO has permanent and contract staff, as well as an articling student each year.
In alphabetical order by first name, our staff are:
- Amy Secord, Director of Administration
- Amy Wah, Staff Lawyer
- Clare McMullen-Crummey, Staff Lawyer (on leave)
- Eddy Carroll, Articling Student
- Glenn Betteridge, Staff Lawyer
- Heather Cohen, Staff Lawyer (contract)
- Jack Martin, Staff Lawyer (contract)
- Jill McNall, Community Legal Worker (licensed paralegal)
- Khalid Janmohamed, Staff Lawyer (on leave)
- Meagan Johnston, Staff Lawyer
- Rick Lobodzinski, Administrative Assistant
- Robin Nobleman, Staff Lawyer
- Ryan Peck, Executive Director/Lawyer
Law Students at HALCO
In July 2018, we were pleased to welcome Eddy Carroll as our articling student for the 2018-2019 term.
In May 2018, we bid farewell to Alexander Hood who was our articling student for the 2017-2018 term.
We appreciate the amazing work that our law students do for us and for HALCO’s clients! Their contributions, perspectives, ideas and enthusiasm are invaluable, and help to make HALCO the organization that it is. Also, our law students gain experience in HIV-related legal issues as well as other general and legal clinic areas of law.
For information about articling at HALCO, please visit our Employment page.
Please visit our Contact Us page for information about getting services from HALCO.