Our HALCO news Spring 2017 newsletter includes:
- HALCO’s Ryan Peck Receives the Sidney B. Linden Award
- Campaign to Stop Unjust HIV-related Criminal Prosecutions in Ontario
- Mileage Rate Increase for Social Assistance Recipients (ODSP and OW)
- Employment Insurance (EI) Waiting Period Reduced to 1 Week
- HIV and Private Insurance
- Fourth Increase to Legal Aid Ontario Financial Eligibility Limits
- HALCO Is Developing a New Strategic Plan
- HIV Testing and Reporting in Ontario
- TRANSforming JUSTICE: Trans* Legal Needs Assessment Project
Our newsletter is on our website www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/HALCO_Newsletter_Spring2017April.pdf. If you would like a print copy or alternate format, please contact us.
For previous editions of our newsletter, please visit our HALCO newsletters page.