HALCO Annual General Meeting and 20th Anniversary Celebration Dance Party
Thursday October 15, 2015
The 519 Ball Room, 2nd Floor, 519 Church Street, Toronto
– Refreshments at 6:00 p.m. –
– Meeting and Panel at 6:30 p.m. –
– Divas Live Performance followed by Dance Party with DJ Jade Elektra from 8:30 to 11 p.m. (cash bar) –
If you would like to celebrate with us, please contact us by September 30, 2015, to RSVP:
email to email@example.com
toll-free telephone 1-888-705-8889
Panel members will discuss the Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure:
- Dr. Mona Loutfy, MD, FRCPC, MPH Infectious Diseases Specialist
- Tim McCaskell, AIDS ACTION NOW!
- Maureen Owino, Committee for Accessible AIDS Treatment, and
- Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director
In addition to the panel, the meeting agenda will also include the presentation of the HALCO Kreppner Awards, approval of the minutes of our 2014 annual general meeting, presentation of our annual report, election of the board of directors, the auditor’s report, and appointment of auditors.
Please avoid wearing chemical-based scented products.
You can find all the details in the invitation (pdf): www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/DJandPerformance-HALCO-AGM_and_Celebration-2015Oct15.pdf