Autumn is here and so is our HALCO news Autumn 2014 newsletter! It has a variety of articles and announcements including:
- Autonomy in medical decision-making at Supreme Court of Canada
- New Law Will Deny Sex Worker Rights
- Social Assistance Rate Increases
- Immigration/Refugee and Citizenship Law Updates
- Medical Marijuana Updates
- Specialty Legal Clinics Co-Location Project
- Increases to Legal Aid Ontario Financial Eligibility Limits
- Legal Clinics Project with St. Michael’s Hospital
- Announcements and information:
- HALCO Annual General Meeting and Annual Report
- HALCO Bowl-a-thon and Fundraising News
- HALCO People, Membership, Getting Legal Help and more!
You can find our newsletter on our website: www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/HALCO_Newsletter_Autumn2014Nov2014.pdf. If you would like a print copy or alternate format, please contact us.
We hope you enjoy our newsletter! For previous editions of our newsletter, please see HALCO newsletters.