Some space is still available – register now for our free public legal education workshops taking place in February and March 2013!
These free workshops are held in person in our HALCO Boardroom at 65 Wellesley Street East, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario:
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure, Tuesday February 12, 2013, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director and lawyer).
- Canada’s New Refugee Laws and their Impact on HIV+ Refugee Claimants, Thursday February 21, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: John Norquay, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- HIV and Privacy Law, Tuesday February 26, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Renée Lang, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- Disability Tax Credit and Registered Disability Savings Plans (RDSPs), Wednesday March 6, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker).
- Problems with your Landlord? Dealing with repairs, harassment, etc., Thursday March 14, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: John Nelson, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
These workshops are free and everyone is welcome but space is limited so Registration is required. You can register for one or more workshops.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- E-Mail to email@example.com
- Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889, or
- FAX to 416-340-7248
Please avoid wearing scents or fragrances when coming to our offices. If you require accommodation (disability/communication), please contact us. We regret that our budget does not permit us to provide refreshments or transportation assistance.
The workshop series poster is available for download as a pdf: www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/HALCO_Workshop_Series_2013-FebruaryMarch.pdf.
For more information or to request a workshop in your community, please contact us.