Our free workshops are held in person in our HALCO Boardroom at 65 Wellesley Street East, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario (one block east of Yonge Street/Wellesley subway station).
- Canada’s Medical Marihuana/Cannabis Laws Are Changing, on Wednesday November 6, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Renée Lang, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- Immigration Update: Sponsorships, Humanitarian Applications, Refugee Claims, and Citizenship Laws, on Thursday November 14, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenters: John Norquay and Meagan Johnston, HALCO Staff Lawyers).
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure, on Tuesday November 19, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer).
- Planning Ahead: Powers of Attorney and “Living Wills”, on Wednesday November 27, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: John Nelson, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- In Debt? Learn about Options, on Thursday December 5, 2013, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Amy Wah, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
Everyone is welcome but space is limited so Registration is required.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- E-Mail to email@example.com or
- Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889 or FAX to 416-340-7248
Please avoid wearing scents or fragrances when coming to our offices. If you require disability/communication accommodation, please contact us. We regret that our budget does not permit us to provide refreshments or transportation assistance.
For more information or to request other workshops, please contact us.
You can also download the HALCO workshop series poster in pdf: www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/HALCO_Workshop_Series_2013-NovDec.pdf.