HALCO has permanent and contract staff, as well as an articling student each year.
In alphabetical order by first name, our staff are:
- Amy Secord, Director of Administration
- Amy Wah, Staff Lawyer
- Clare McMullen-Crummey, Staff Lawyer
- Glenn Betteridge, Staff Lawyer
- Jill McNall, Community Legal Worker (licensed paralegal)
- John Nelson, Staff Lawyer (on leave)
- Julia Brown, Staff Lawyer
- Khalid Janmohamed, Staff Lawyer
- Matthew Malott, Articling Student
- Meagan Johnston, Staff Lawyer
- Rick Lobodzinski, Administrative Assistant
- Ryan Peck, Executive Director/Lawyer
Law Students at HALCO
In July 2016, we were pleased to welcome Matthew Malott as our articling student for the 2016-2017 term.
We benefit so very much from and appreciate the amazing work that our law students do for us and for HALCO’s clients! Their contributions, perspectives, ideas and enthusiasm are invaluable, and help to make HALCO the organization that it is. Also, our law students gain experience in HIV-related legal issues as well as other general and legal clinic areas of law.
For information about articling at HALCO, please visit our Employment page.
Please visit our Contact Us page for information about getting services from HALCO.