Our free workshops are held in person at the HALCO office/Specialty Legal Clinic Co-op, 55 University Avenue, 15th Floor Room C2, Toronto (just south of King Street West and the fully accessible St. Andrew subway station):
- Rent Increases: Protecting your Rights workshop, Thursday April 20, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Presenter: Matthew Malott (HALCO Articling Student)
- Canadian Immigration: Sponsoring Your Family workshop, Tuesday April 25, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Presenter: Clare McMullen-Crummey, (HALCO Staff Lawyer)
- HIV Disclosure and the Law: Criminal and Public Health Issues workshop, Thursday May 11, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Presenter: Ryan Peck, (HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer)
- Privacy, HIV, Human Rights and the Law workshop, Wednesday May 17, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Presenter: Khalid Janmohamed (HALCO Staff Lawyer)
- I owe money but cannot pay: dealing with debts workshop, Wednesday May 24, 2017, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Presenter: Glenn Betteridge (HALCO Staff Lawyer)
Everyone is welcome to attend these general interest workshops but space is limited so Registration is required.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the titles of the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889 (or FAX to 416-340-7248)
Please avoid wearing scents or fragrances when coming to our offices. Our offices are accessible. If you require other disability accommodation, please contact us. We regret that our budget does not permit us to provide refreshments or transportation assistance.
For more information or to request other workshops, please contact us.
You can find all the information in this printable flyer (pdf): www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/HALCO_Free_Workshop_Series_2017April-May.pdf.