Our free workshops are held in person in our HALCO Boardroom at 65 Wellesley Street East, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario:
- Canada’s Medical Marijuana (marihuana) Laws – Thursday March 10, 2016, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Khalid Janmohamed, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- Refugees and permanent residents: How can you lose your status in Canada? and Update on Canadian Citizenship Applications – Tuesday March 15, 2016, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenters: Meagan Johnston and Clare McMullen-Crummey, HALCO Staff Lawyers).
- Ontario’s Drug Benefit Program – Wednesday March 23, 2016, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker).
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure – Wednesday March 30, 2016, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer).
- HIV and Private Insurance – Tuesday April 5, 2016, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Khalid Janmohamed, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
Everyone is welcome but space is limited so Registration is required.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- E-Mail to email@example.com
- Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889 (or FAX to 416-340-7248)
Please avoid wearing scents or fragrances when coming to our offices. If you require disability accommodation, please contact us. We regret that our budget does not permit us to provide refreshments or transportation assistance.
You can also download the HALCO workshop series poster in pdf: www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/HALCO_Free_Workshop_Series_2016-Mar-Apr.pdf.
For more information, please contact us.