Our free workshops are held in person in our HALCO Boardroom at 65 Wellesley Street East, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario.
Some space available for free workshops at HALCO in March and April 2015:
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure, on Tuesday March 24 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer).
- FULL – Disability Tax Credit and Registered Disability Savings Plans, on Wednesday April 1 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker).
- In Debt? Learn about Options, on Thursday April 9 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Amy Wah, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- Canada’s New Medical Marihuana (marijuana) Laws, on Wednesday April 15 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Khalid Janmohamed, HALCO Staff Lawyer),
- FULL (waiting list): Refugees and permanent residents: How can you lose your status in Canada? and, Update on Canadian Citizenship Applications, on Thursday April 23 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Meagan Johnston, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
Everyone is welcome but space is limited so Registration is required.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- E-Mail to email@example.com or
- Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889 or FAX to 416-340-7248