Our free workshops are held in person in our HALCO Boardroom at 65 Wellesley Street East, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario.
Workshops at HALCO in March and April 2015:
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure, on Tuesday March 24 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer).
- FULL – Disability Tax Credit and Registered Disability Savings Plans, on Wednesday April 1 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker).
- In Debt? Learn about Options, on Thursday April 9 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Amy Wah, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- Canada’s New Medical Marihuana (marijuana) Laws, on Wednesday April 15 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Khalid Janmohamed, HALCO Staff Lawyer),
- FULL – Refugees and permanent residents: How can you lose your status in Canada? and, Update on Canadian Citizenship Applications, on Thursday April 23 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Meagan Johnston, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
Everyone is welcome but space is limited so Registration is required.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889 or FAX to 416-340-7248
You can also download the HALCO workshop series poster in pdf: www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/HALCO_Workshop_Series_2015-Mar-Apr.pdf.