HALCO and ARCH Disability Law Centre are pleased to present an event in honour of World Pride 2014:
Sex, Rights and the Law in Ontario
A panel will discuss:
- the right of people with disabilities to make their own choices about relationships – Laurie Letheren (ARCH)
- sexuality in long-term care facilities – Jane Meadus, Advocacy Centre for the Elderly (ACE)
- HIV/AIDS and disclosure issues – Ryan Peck (HALCO)
When: Monday, June 16, 2014, from 2 to 5 p.m.
Where: The 519 Church Street Community Centre, 519 Church Street, Toronto (north of Wellesley Street East, on the east side of Church Street)
To register to attend, please contact Theresa Sciberras at ARCH:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 416-482-8255 or 1-866-482-2724
- TTY: 416-482-1254 or 1-866-482-2723
Please Note: ASL interpreters, CART and attendant services will be provided. If you need other accommodations, please contact Theresa Sciberras at ARCH by phone, TTY or e-mail by June 6, 2014.
We regret that our budget does not permit us to provide refreshments or transportation assistance.
We try to keep our events free of scents and fragrances because they may cause health problems. We ask that you not wear perfumes, aftershave, lotions or any other scented products.
ARCH and HALCO thank ACE for their participation and the 519 Church Street Community Centre for providing space for this presentation.
You can find this information in the announcement: www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/World-Pride-2014-HALCO-ARCH-event-2014June16.doc.