Our free workshops are held in person in our HALCO Boardroom at 65 Wellesley Street East, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario.
Workshops at HALCO in April and May 2014:
- In Debt? Learn about Options, on Tuesday April 15, 2014, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Amy Wah, HALCO Staff Lawyer).
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) Overview, on Thursday April 24 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker).
- Refugees and permanent residents: How can you lose your status in Canada? and, Update on Canadian Citizenship Applications, on Thursday May 8 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenters: John Norquay and Meagan Johnston, HALCO Staff Lawyers).
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure, on Wednesday May 14 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer).
- Canada’s New Medical Marihuana (marijuana)/Cannabis Laws, on Wednesday May 21 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Renée Lang, HALCO Staff Lawyer),
Everyone is welcome but space is limited so Registration is required.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889 or FAX to 416-340-7248
You can also download the HALCO workshop series poster in pdf: www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/HALCO_Workshop_Series_2014-April-May.pdf