Our next series of free public legal education workshops is taking place in March and April 2012.
The workshops are free and everyone is welcome, but space is limited so registration is required.
The workshops are from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. and take place in our HALCO Boardroom:
- Introduction to Ontario’s Human Rights System on Wednesday March 7, 2012
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure on Tuesday March 13, 2012
- Introduction to Employment Law on Thursday March 22, 2012
- Ontario Disability Support Program “ODSP” Overview on Wednesday March 28, 2012
- Planning Ahead: Powers of Attorney & “Living Wills” on Tuesday April 3, 2012
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
– E-Mail to email@example.com
– Phone 416-340-7790 / 1-888-705-8889 or FAX to 416-340-7248
Please see our workshop poster for more information.