Register now for our free public legal education workshops taking place in November 2012!
Our free workshops are held in our HALCO Boardroom at 65 Wellesley Street East, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario:
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure: Thursday November 1 – 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Ryan Peck, HALCO Executive Director and Lawyer)
- Immigration Law Changes: Tuesday November 6 – 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: John Norquay, HALCO Staff Lawyer)
- Planning for illness: legal information for people living with HIV in Ontario: Wednesday November 14 – 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker)
- What Happens If You Are Arrested?: Thursday November 22 – 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Theodore Mercado, Staff Lawyer, Criminal Duty Counsel, Legal Aid Ontario)
- Ontario Disability Support Program – Overview: Wednesday November 28 – 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (presenter: Jill McNall, HALCO Community Legal Worker)
The workshops are free and everyone is welcome but space is limited so Registration is required.
How to Register:
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 416-340-7790 or toll-free 1-888-705-8889, or
- FAX to 416-340-7248
Please avoid wearing scents or fragrances when coming to our offices. If you require accommodation (disability/communication), please contact us. We regret that our budget does not permit us to provide refreshments or transportation assistance.
The workshop series poster contains all the information: www.halco.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/HALCO_Workshop_Series_2012-November.pdf