Our next series of free workshops (y compris un atelier en français*/including a workshop in French*) is starting in May 2012.
The workshops are free and everyone is welcome, but space is limited so Registration is required.
Our workshops are from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. in person in our HALCO Boardroom:
- Criminalization of HIV Non-Disclosure on Wednesday May 2, 2012
- HIV and Privacy Law on Thursday May 10
- Family Sponsorship: HIV and Canada’s Immigration Law on Tuesday May 15
- *En français – Parrainer votre famille: le VIH et la loi canadienne en matière d’immigration, mercredi 6 juin – 13 h 30 à 16 h
- Introduction to Family Law and Family Law Legal Services on Thursday May 31
- Your Rights as a Tenant on Tuesday June 12
Please include your name, your contact information, your organization (if any), and the workshop(s) that you would like to attend:
- E-Mail to email@example.com
- Phone 416-340-7790 / 1-888-705-8889 or FAX to 416-340-7248
For more information, please see our workshop poster:
If you would like more information about our workshops, please visit our Public Legal Education section: www.halco.org/our-services/public-legal-education